Hello,
Does you work with Windows or Linux? On windows I never succeed
execute phase lifecycle. I get a noclasserrofound exception .There is
an issue about it on jira.codehaus.
Now I try it  on Linux base system. I launch eclipse with proxy and
port argument but  the plugin  can't connect to central maven
repository.
what's wrong or missing on my eclipse configuration?

thanks.
Tom.