David Sag wrote:

ahah just saw this mail.

could someone please send me the latest plugin as a zip file? I have trouble getting svn working from in here.

http://www.codehaus.org/~jvanzyl/cobertura-maven-plugin-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

No guarantees. Caveat emptor.

Kind regards,
Dave Sag

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

A man enjoys his work when he understands the whole and when he
is responsible for the quality of the whole

 -- Christopher Alexander