local repo:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-install-plugin/install-file-mojo.html

internal company repo (requires configuration)
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/deploy-file-mojo.html

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

Subhash Chandran wrote:
Thanks for the information. I will try to convert the Ant based Looks
package to m2, and then try placing the request to upload.

But is there a way to refer to a locally available jar, for the build
purpose? I remember reading it somewhere, but i am not able to locate the
same.

Thanks & Regards,
Subhash Chandran S.

Cross platform OpenSource Java based file encryption software:
http://www.WizTools.org/project/WizCrypt/