From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 4:40 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Executing mvn test (JUnit)

Hi Folks....

Perhaps my problems is very simple: I am creating very simple tests creating
simple testcases, when I do the smaller and easier test using some class as
which is src folder structure, my tests doesn't work, when I do some foo
test, it works, are there some additional information I must to inform in
pom.xml to execute the tests ?

Thanks in adv

Ed