I would appreciate your help to troubleshoot the following error. I can't
figure out why it is not working. I have try in several ways with the same
result.

Command:
mvn release:prepare -
Dproject.scm.developerConnection=scm:svn:svn://localhost/CVS/maven-deployment/trunk-DtagBase=scm:svn:svn://localhost/CVS/maven-deployment/tags

Result:
[INFO] Tagging release with the label 1.0.
Provider message:
The svn tag command failed.
Command output:
svn: Error resolving case of
'scm:svn:svn:\localhost\CVS\maven-deployment\tags\1.0'

POM.xml fragment:
    <scm>

<developerConnection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/CVS/maven-deployment/trunk</developerConnection>
    </scm>
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>

<tagBase>scm:svn:svn://localhost/CVS/maven-deployment/tags</tagBase>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

Thanks!!!

P.S.: is there a way to search in the mailing-list database, appart from
Google? I'm sorry if my question has been previously posted.