When I run maven genapp I get the following error:

Attempting to download commons-jelly-tags-interaction-1.0.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from
[http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-jelly/jars/commons-jelly-tags-inte
raction-1.0.jar]: java.net.
ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
WARNING: Failed to download commons-jelly-tags-interaction-1.0.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied
dependency:

commons-jelly-tags-interaction-1.0.jar

Three questions:
1.  I can accessess the link from firefox so I assume I need to tell
maven about my proxy.  How do I do that?
2.  I've already got commons-jelly-tags-interaction-1.0.jar in plugins
(I also tried lib and bin too, no difference)Where should it be located?
3.  Are all maven plugins named maven-something.jar?

Thanks, John H