You must use the "as plain text" link in web page: http://gridshoresample.tigris.org/source/browse/*checkout*/gridshoresample/trunk/sources/studentregistrations/pom.xml?content-type=text%2Fplain
without the revision at the end.

Emmanuel

Jettro Coenradie a écrit :
The problem is that the pom.xml is not a real xml document. Is is a html
presentation of the xml file. Therefore the pom is not valid. I get this if
I use the browse code function of javaforge and for tigris. If I use the url
that tortoisesvn uses, continuum sais it is not a valid url.

http://gridshoresample.tigris.org/source/browse/gridshoresample/trunk/sources/studentregistrations/pom.xml
does not give a real xml file but an html page showing the xml (error -
Cannot build maven project from
D:\DOCUME~1\JETTRO~1.COE\LOCALS~1\Temp\continuum-25232.tmp.)

http://gridshoresample.tigris.org/svn/gridshoresample/trunk/sources/studentregistrations/pom.xml
response is : not a valid url

This is all finding place when trying to install a new maven 2 project.

thanks for the help