I have deployed my own Maven plugins to an internal plugin repository and listed that repository as a plugin repository in my settings.xml. Now Maven tries to download other plugins (not my own) from this repository, fails, and blacklists my internal repo. I want Maven to only download my plugins from my internal repository and not blacklist it for not having other plugins. Is this possible? If so, how do I set that up?

Thanks,
Richard Allen