Thanks for your reply

I found the prblem and fixed it, its because my pom.xml is not there in my
working  directory, once i copied my pom its worked fine.

Those who are having problem still, this is how its working for me

its like my working directory is /Raghu/Work

So when continuum checkout it creates a folder under /Raghu/work/10

My project structrue has

   +- - Myview
        + - - MyVOB
                            + - - Root
                 + - - Module A
                      + - - pom.xml
          + - - pom.xml

So when checkout happend its checked out files at

           /Raghu/work/10/
                         + - - MyVOB
                                                  + - - Root
                      + - - Module A
                           + - - pom.xml
                   + - - pom.xml

When i tied it with like this then i got error
"org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
> Could not find Maven project descriptor"

So i created another pom.xml at

           /Raghu/work/10/
                         + - - MyVOB
                                                  + - - Root