Hi Arik

your suggestion, in combination with emanuelle's suggestion fixed the problem (for today at least).

I only enabled snapshots as part of a general attempt to get cobertura working.  since that is pretty mucha lost cause for now, tell me, if i disable snapshots, will the presence of the <skin> tags in my site.xml break anything?

Kind regards,
Dave Sag