Thanks Dan!

dan tran wrote:

i think this problem is fixed in maven-2.0.2 + maven-deploy-plugin 2.0

google Did receive proper ACK: '1' for details

-D

On 2/2/06, Brad O'Hearne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have already deployed a 1.0-SNAPSHOT into my repository. I am trying
to deploy again over this snapshot and am having trouble. The stack
trace is below, but I think there's a general understanding I need about
deploying snapshots. Can I repeatedly deploy a snapshot without changing
the version element in the pom.xml, or deleting the previous deployed
snapshot from the repository? I guess likewise, for actual deployed
releases, if I have deployed a version 1.0.0, can I execute "mvn deploy"
and have it overwrite the previous 1.0.0 version, if the version element
in the pom.xml goes unchanged?

Thanks for your help!  Stack trace is below:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Did receive proper ACK: '1'

[INFO]
---
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error deploying
artifact
: Did receive proper ACK: '1'
      at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:555)

Brad