You could probably use the appxml attribute, like this:

<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
      <configuration>
        <appxml>/path/to/META-INF/application.xml</appxml>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>
</build>

-john

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi ,

I'm getting the following warning when creating the ear file , application.xml is not getting included in the final Ear file.(maven1.x) " selected ear files include a META-INF/application.xml which will be ignored (please use appxml attribute to ear task"

Can any one pls help me in figuring out the problem.

Regards
Saravana