Laird Nelson wrote:

Yes, thank you; you have, of course, defined a new goal that governs whether
the old one is executed, which is a perfectly valid approach.  I was hoping
for a wee bit more, namely the ability to not only override a goal but to
gain access to the overridden goal from the overriding goal.

Thanks,
Laird