The svn version 1.1 of dependency-maven-plugin can download all these
types of jars based on the dependencies in your project.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:19 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Downloading source/javadocs

I've created a project (we'll call it ModuleA).    ModuleA has been
released to a maven-proxy.    Thus, sources and javadocs have been
nicely
packaged, digested, and deployed.    Now, another developer wants to use

ModuleA as a compile time dependency on his project - called....you
guessed it...ModuleB.

While he can build from command line perfectly well using a straight
dependency, his application is working quite like he'd like it to.
So,
he does a mvn idea:idea and opens the project in IntelliJ for some
debugging.    As he's debugging, he feels a desire to view the javadocs
and perhaps even step into my code.

What's the protocol for gaining access to the javadocs/sources of a
released product?    Yeah, I can download them manually, put them
somewhere, and point my intellij project to them.    Is there an
intelligent alternative?

Let's slice this into two problems:
1)    Maven pulling sources/javadocs for ModuleA into my local
repository
2)    Getting idea:idea to incorporate those sources (if found) into the

project

Thanks,
Brian Yoffe

intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any
financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction.
All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any
comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates