Yes, I'm aware of that, and I thought that maven would use this metadata to resolve the latest unique version. In conjunction with maven-proxy, however, this does not seem to work....

Hi Michael,

the "real" version name is stored in com/giniality/tam/tam-maven-parent/1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml.

-chris