Hello Dion,

Thanks for responding.  I should clarify -- the unit tests I am
running are testing some code that use
System.getProperty("java.class.path") -- and this code depends on the
fact that the call to System.getProperty("java.class.path") will
include "." which is the current directory - wherever that may be.
So, when maven overrides that system property, my tests fail.

Regards,
Davis