On Feb 10, 2006, at 9:01, Geoffrey De Smet wrote:

I asked this question just a few days too, check "multiproject/ module site ETA".
They have made some really useful changes for multiprojects.

If you're impatient (like me), check the docs on using snapshot plugins and use a snapshot.

Hi Geoffrey,

long time no see.

So did you just add the configuration for the snapshot plugin repository then? Trouble is, I did not explicitly put versions on all of my plugin dependencies. As a result, putting in the snapshot repo gives me snapshots for all plugins.

How did you do it? Add explicit versions on the other plugin dependencies?