From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 7:32 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Need help with maven-compiler-plugin

On 2/9/06, Helck, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm experiencing a weird problem when compiling my source code. I'm
> not sure if the problem is with the compiler or maven. In the past
> (maven1) the -X switch would print the actual command used to invoke
> the compiler. I could cut and paste it into test script and debug from

> there.
>
> Is there a way to do this in maven2?

If -X isn't doing it, I would guess not.  Sounds like a good enhancement
request though, particularly if it worked that way in m1.

> Is there a way to pass jvm specific arguments to the compiler? I just
> want to pass '-version' and make sure I'm running the right version.

I don't see -version listed as an option for javac.
   http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/tooldocs/solaris/javac.html

Can you give an example of the command line you're trying to construct?

--
Wendy

Thank you for being part of it.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. This e-mail is
intended only for the stated addressee.  If you are not an addressee, you must
not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the
information contained in this e-mail. if you have received this e-mail in
error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your
system.

EBS Dealing Resources International Limited. Registered address: 10 Paternoster
Square, London EC4M 7DY, United Kingdom. Registered number 2669861.

EBS Dealing Resources, Inc, registered in Delaware. Address: 535 Madison
Avenue, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10022, USA, and One upper Pond road, Building
F - Floor 3, Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA.

EBS Dealing Resources Japan Limited, a Japanese Corporation. Address: Asteer
Kayabacho Bldg, 6th Floor, 1-6-1, Shinkawa, Chuo-Ku,  Tokyo 104-0033, Japan.