Hi,

I finaly managed to resolve my problem. This behaviour
comes from a bug in xdoclet see :
http://mojo.codehaus.org/xdoclet-maven-plugin/usage.html

the bug report can be found here :
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/projects/xdoclet/browse/XDT-1505

Yan.

--- langlois yan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I am working on a small project which is composed of
> 3
> module. Here is the parent project pom :
>
> <project>
>       <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
>       <modules>
>               <module>my-newEJB</module>
>               <module>my-ear</module>
>               <module>my-convertionEJB</module>
>       </modules>
> </project>
>
> As you can see the project is composed of 2 EJB and
> 1
> ear. The ear module is only used to package the
> application.
>
> I use xdoclet to generate my EJB interfaces. here is
> the projet pom of my to ejb module :
> <project>
>   <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
>       <parent>
>         <groupId>...</groupId>
>         <artifactId>...</artifactId>
>         <version>...</version>
>       </parent>
>       <dependencies>
>       <dependency>
>          <dependency>
>             <groupId>javax.ejb</groupId>
>             <artifactId>ejb</artifactId>
>             <version>2.0</version>
>          </dependency>
>       </dependencies>
> <build>
>    <plugins>
>       <plugin>
>         <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>       <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>          <executions>
>             <execution>
>                <phase>generate-sources</phase>
>                <configuration>
>                  <tasks>
> <ejbdoclet

destdir="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xdoclet"

> excludedtags="@version,@author" ejbspec="2.0">
>    <fileset dir="src/main/java">
>       <include name="**/*Bean.java" />
>    </fileset>
>
>     <remoteinterface />
>     <homeinterface />
>     <deploymentdescriptor

destdir="${project.build.directory}/classes/META-INF"