Marcin,

I didn't see a fix version.  Do you know if this is going to be fixed in
Maven-2.0.3?

Thanks,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Marcin Cetnarski

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Maven Users List"
<users@maven.apache.org>
                      com.pl>                  cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [m2]
Surefire-Plugin ignores argLine
                      02/13/2006 02:15

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Maven Users

                      List"

Hello Jim,

Are you working on Windows? There is a bug in Surefire on Windows platform
in
forkMode. See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-30. Maybe this
will help.

--