All,

I'm sorry if this was already discussed, but I didn't found in the archives.

I developed a java plugin for use here in a project. The plugin runs after compiling code and needs to instantiate a class that was compiled by maven, using Class.forName(). Unfortunatelly, seems that the target/classes directory is not in the plugin classpath, doesn't matter the phase I run it. I'm receiving a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException. Is there a way to configure a plugin to have target/classes in its classpath?

   Thanks in advance,
      Edson

 ---
 Edson Tirelli