According to Cenqua's documentation, I should be able to drop my clover.license
file next to clover-1.3.11.jar in my local repository, and have it work.
However, I just tried this, and it still won't find the license file.

  I see the plugin's <licensePath/> attribute, but it seems like it shouldn't
be necessary. (It's also undocumented - what's the default value?) All this
worked fine in Maven 1... would be nice if it worked in Maven 2 as well.
Thought I should check here before filing a JIRA on it.

  http://www.cenqua.com/clover/doc/

  --Matthew Beermann

 Yahoo! Mail