Hi maven-users!

Is there any way to detect which lifecycle phase / goal was called on the
command line from inside the maven-antrun-plugin? Maybe via a pom property that
is set accordingly?

Background: I want to do some ant work with the antrun plugin, but only when
the "deploy" phase is called on the command line. Yet the execution of the
plugin itself has to be in the compile phase. So I'd like to detect that
"deploy" is wanted and do my work only in that case.

Regards,
Christoph