Hi everyone,

I hope this question hasn't been answered yet because I couldn't find it
anywhere.  I know that the maven-jar-plugin allows you to specify the path
to a custom manifest file to include in the jar.  This doesn't seem to
work with the war plugin however.  I'm getting this:

[INFO] Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.0-beta-2

Cause: Cannot find setter nor field in
org.apache.maven.archiver.ManifestConfiguration for 'manifestFile'

So my question is if there's a way around this or is it just not possible
to include a custom manifest file with the war plugin?  Thanks.

_Mang Lau