Why do you want to include jars in your ejb? It is a bad practice and
it would be better to include them in the ear archive and declare them
in the ejb jar manifest. This way you can share them between your
different ejb and web components. The only thing you need is to
generate a manifest file containing the different jar classpath in
your ear archive. If you don't know how, just ask and I'll post some
sample.

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada