You can use maven:assembly plugin -
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/

-----Original Message-----
From: Irving, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 1:17 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Config files - simple question

Hi Yann,

> To get conf files in the jar distribution, they must be "resources".
> The standard directory to put them into is src/main/resources [1]

Yeah - I've been using the resources directory for files I want included
in my jar.
What I've got in this case though are files / directories which will be
included in the binary and source tars / zips - but not within a jar. So
the final distribution I build needs to contain a jar, a config
directory and a set of config files.
E.g:

- someProject

     |- lib
     |   |
     |   |-- someProject.jar

     |- conf
     |   |-- someConfig.xml
     |   |-- someMoreConfig.xml

With ant, I'd just have a "zip" target and a few included filesets - so
I guess Im looking for something similar in the m2 world :o)

Thanks,

Dave

information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and
any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.