Looks like there's also a maven-jdbc-plugin that you could potentially
use. But I've never used it myself.

This email thread has some more info:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/200509.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

If you use it, and it works like you were expecting, please let us
know. Obviously the rest of us are still using Antrun and sql tag. ;-)

Wayne