From: Gerard Garrigan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 February 2006 16:59
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Maven 2.0: Referring to another projects classes using
maven

My apologies,

To make it easier, I've been asked to "mavenise" project A. Project A
relies on classes contained in projects B and C. Projects B and C are
not Maven projects. Project A when jarred using Maven does not contain
references to these files and does not run correctly. Is there some way
of including the B and C classes in the build?

Thanking you,

Ger