From: Stephen Duncan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22. februar 2006 12:27
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Multi-project woes

Is the repository information defined in the parent POM?  Do the child POMs
have all the information they need to retrieve the parent POM from your remote
repository?

Usually my parent POM has the definition of the repositories, so, to get the
parent the first time, I have to define the repositories in my settings.xml.

See: http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-multiple-repositories.html

-Stephen

Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com