Where should Ant scripts ideally be placed within a Maven 2.x project? I have
placed them in <project>/src/main/resources/ant. Is there anywhere more
maven-conventional?

How should I reference the local repository from an Ant script in my project?
There are custom Ant tags within a jar that has been downloaded to my local
repository. Ant needs to be able to get at these jars from my project. Do you
have any suggestion of how I would do this?

If there is documentation that answers my questions, feel free to point me in
that direction. I have read a fair amount of the documentation on the Maven web
site.

Thanks,
Alex Eagar