Hmm, obiously the interface metaphor is not clear here. A triangle with a exclamation mark is percepted as plain status information. Maybe its better to be more button style or add a linked text "failed"/ "success". I have to say that I really like the slick design of continuum, it emotionally helped me to migrate from cruise ;-)

regards,
Roland

Michael Böckling schrieb:

This could use some signposting. I was about to respond that making the icon a link to the log would be a good idea, when I actually tried it. I've been clicking through to Build History and then the individual log for months, and never thought to try it.

Don't worry, the same happened to me. :-)
Maybe this could be made more obvious to the user?

Cheers,
   Michael

   David Saff

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

You can already do it by clicking on status icon in the first column.

Emmanuel

Roland Kofler a écrit :

My suggestion:

When a build fails, you want to know why.
On the web site actually you have click to "build history" and then to the last build to find the logs. It would be helpfull to come to the log with one click from the main page.

just a suggestion,
Roland