I will add these workarounds to the Contiuum FAQ page.

_Mang

Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
02/27/2006 03:58 AM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Not building EAR for an application

Ah, you have one cvs modules by project module.
It's really strange to use this structure in CVS, generally a CVS module
is used for a complete
project with some subdirectories for project modules.

In your case, you can't use a parent pom without some work. I have 2 work
around:
- Refactor your CVS structure to a more standard
- Keep your actual structure and create a new module that will contains a
parent pom and a list of
symbolic link to your actual CVS modules. An other user use this solution
and it's works fine.

Emmanuel