Hi Lance,

Thanks a lot for your interest and help on this topic! Any of your contributions will certainly be welcome, even if you only send us partial translations (even though complete translations would be preferred ;) ). Please make sure to get the latest properties files from svn, as we have recently added a few more entries. If you want to submit a contribution please open a new JIRA issue and attach your files there.

For the property entries of the languages, I guess this is a bug as they are missing. You can provide patches for those too if you like... :)

Cheers,
-Lukas

Lance Bader wrote:
It looks like I should at least provide translation for the labels in the
navigation pane.

# For site.jsl
site.legend=Legend
site.last_published=Last published
site.doc_for=Doc for
site.external_link=External Link
site.opens_new_window=Opens in a new window
site.language=Language
site.goals=Goals
site.goal=Goal
site.description=Description

But where do you get the language names used in the list of languages (or
alternatively, the entries in the language drop down list)?  Since the
language names are different, depending on which language is being viewed, I
expected these to be in the template.properties files as well.

Would it be worthwile to just contribute this small subset of values in 12
languages (really 9 more languages since you already have English, German,
and French?  It would be adequate for those, like me, who don't use any of
the Maven reports but still produce web sites in multiple languages, but I
won't bother if it has insufficient value.

Lance