From: Domsch, Christian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 2:28 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: AW: War's - How to exclude bundling of jars in WEB-INF/lib? They are
caused because of transitive depedencies

Try provided instead of optional...

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains
confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you
have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system
manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any
other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or
indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email