Hi,

I use classes from ${JAVA_HOME}/lib/tools.jar .

import com.sun.jdi.Bootstrap;

How do I get enviroment variable such as ${JAVA_HOME} into the property
file?

This line doesn't work:
maven.jar.xerbla= ${JAVA_HOME}/lib/tools.jar

Here is the error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file to
/a/develop/unix/products/prj/foxfire/foxfire/target/classes
/a/develop/unix/products/prj/foxfire/foxfire/source/java/src/Tracer.java:10:
package com.sun.jdi does not exist

I'm using Maven 1.0.

One way I can think of is to copy the tools.jar into my project lib
directory.  But I think there got to be a better way doing that.

Thanks
--
Andrew Chen
Engineering Computing