Yeah, that's what I'm doing. But if there isn't an easier way, there needs to be. I have a dependency hierarchy 3 levels deep for this project, and it is a real pain to crawl the dependency tree to configure a pom. You should just be able to designate a depedency jar as being excluded, and all of its ancestral dependencies will be excluded as well. It makes sense for optimizing ear, sar, and wsr archiving.

Brad

Wayne Fay wrote:

Perhaps add all of B's dependencies in your pom as excluded?

Wayne