I wonder if I can bend your ear for another simple question about JavaDoc:

I appreciate it.

Steven.

On 3/7/06, Oleg Kalnichevski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 17:25 -0500, Stephen Duncan wrote:
> > To include javadocs, jxr, and surefire (testing) reports to your site,
> > as examples, add the following to your POM:
> >
> > <reporting>
> > <plugins>
> > <plugin>
> > <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
> > <artifactId>maven-javadoc-plugin</artifactId>
> > </plugin>
> >
> > <plugin>
> > <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
> > <artifactId>jxr-maven-plugin</artifactId>
> > </plugin>
> >
> > <plugin>
> > <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
> > <artifactId>surefire-report-maven-plugin</artifactId>
> > </plugin>
> > </plugins>
> > </reporting>
> >
> > -Stephen
>
> Thanks, Stephen
>
> You might actually want to mention that in the maven-javadoc-plugin
> documentation.
>
> Oleg

No problem. I think I might need to set up a custom signature for my
Maven mailing list e-mails that includes the line "I am not a Maven
developer", though!

Maven gurus: since this is on the whole documentation topic, and
potentially a good case for improved documentation through
automation... Is there some way we can get plugins that can provide
reports to automatically have some documentation that 1) states that
they can be used as a report and 2) indicates the basics of how to add
a report, as the documentation for this in the main guides isn't
exactly easy to find...

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com