Its a little hard to "debug" this over email.

I'd generally suspect you need to add:
<build><plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <archive>
            <manifest>
              <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
            </manifest>
          </archive>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
</plugins></build>

to your pom.xml for the EJBs. Depending on your needs, you might want to add:
          <generateClient>true</generateClient>
inside the configuration block too, before archive. This is only for EJB jars.

And add the same thing to your WAR pom.xml files except the artifactId
needs to be:

And probably the same thing to your JAR pom.xml files with this for artifactId:

I had a similar problem early in my J2EE project conversion to Maven2
due to the app server not finding the common lib jars and ejb jars.

This might not fix all your problems. Just a shot in the dark. Give it
a try and report back how it affects deployment of your EAR.

Wayne