Check site inside distributionManagement here
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/trunk/pom.xml?rev=382904&view=markup
That's how we publish it

There's an option to deploy to Subversion in development, it's working for me.
Docs are at
http://maven.apache.org/wagon/ref/1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT/wagon-providers/wagon-scm/

On 3/8/06, rick rineholt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Maven developers,
> We're in the beginning stages with our Tuscany site
> and we are using Maven 2.x.
>   Currently our site is generated (mvn site) and then
> both the src and
> target/site is checked in to subversion.  It seems we
> then need to logon to the
> apache site machine and do svn update. This seems a
> little less than optimal
> considering especially that maven site has a deploy (
> I think it scp which I'm
> not too familiar with) Is ASF set up to handle this ?
> Is there a better way to
> manage this?  This may be a little of topic for this
> group but googling and
> searching the mailing achieves has left me with no
> hints.  So I figured you are
> the experts :-)
> Any advise how to handle this would be appreciated .. thanks.

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride