Hi

I am using Jtestcase to define testdata in an xml
file. Jtestcase will try to find  the xml defining the
data either by using the file name, or if that fails
using the classpath. Currently my tests use the
classpath to  locate the xml files. These xmls reside
under src/test/resources.
How do I get this directory to be part of my
classpath. I have to assume that it is not part of my
classpath, since  the tests cannot find the data
files.

I am using maven 2.0.2 .

I do have the following in my pom,

<testResources>
   <testResource>
         <directory>src/test/resources/</directory>
<targetPath>target/test</target> (same as
testOutputDirectory)
</testResource>

but it seems not to do what I want. I want it to be
able to locate the resource while the test is run. I
could always provide the path name, but would prefer
that I pick it up from the classpath. Any suggestions
on what I should do are welcome.

Thanks
Sid