Is this separate from your site problem?  I'm about at the same point you
are in picking up Maven2.  I haven't seen a comprehensive example, but I can
build through the EAR file and am having some problems doing a remote deploy
to another box using scp.

A comprehensive example would be valuable.  I'm reading a book on Java tools
for extreme programming and they use a Hello-World app that is usefully --
if a little absurdly -- implemented as class, JSP, Servlet, EJB, with JAR,
WAR and EAR files.  But they use Ant as the build tool!  :-(  We probably
need to do something similar for m2.

In the meantime, does anyone know if there are a few projects of that
complexity that use m2?  I recall seeing them on the list, but don't
remember if they were m1 or m2.

Ray