If you don't see them, then they are probably not there. ;-)

So you can either:
1. Use your own internal repository
2. Wait until someone else uploads them
3. Use your JBoss support contract hours to ask that they be uploaded
4. Upload them yourself following the directions on Maven site:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html

Carlos is increasingly interested in getting the source and Javadocs
included with bundles, so be sure to include them too if you take
choice 4...

Wayne