Here's the dependencies section of his pom he sent to me :
<dependencies>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>struts</groupId>
     <artifactId>struts</artifactId>
     <version>1.2.8</version>
   </dependency>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>junit</groupId>
     <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
     <version>3.8.1</version>
   </dependency>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
     <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
     <version>2.4-20040521</version>
   </dependency>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>maven</groupId>
     <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
     <version>1.5</version>
   </dependency>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>jboss</groupId>
     <artifactId>ejb3-persistence</artifactId>
     <version>3</version>
     <scope>system</scope>
     <systemPath>${basedir}\lib\ejb3-persistence.jar</systemPath>
   </dependency>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>jboss</groupId>
     <artifactId>jboss-ejb3x</artifactId>
     <version>3</version>
     <scope>system</scope>
     <systemPath>${basedir}\lib\jboss-ejb3x.jar</systemPath>
   </dependency>
</dependencies>

I think it has to do with using a system scope. I wouldn't touch this
kind of dependency unless I really have to. And I think it is going to
be deprecated in the future.

If it isn't on ibiblio just fill an upload request or add it in your
internal corporation repository (or local repository in case you don't
have one).

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada