From: Wayne Fay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:19 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: [M2] Version-less jar files

Mang, I think you don't understand the question. ;-)

Andreas, I have no idea how to handle the situation that a dependency
does not declare the versions of files it needs. If there was a
work-around in M1, I'd suspect there's a one for M2, I just don't know
what it would be.

Personally I'd avoid the issue altogether -- I'd grab the jaxb1
source, write my own pom with proper versions etc, and deploy it
internally for my coworkers to use instead of the non-versioned jaxb1
binary file.

Wayne