De : Christian Mouttet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 16 mars 2006 10:38
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: using classes from another web project

Olivier,

thanks for your response. It seems to me that the new-module alternative
is
the only solution. I imagine that dependencies to type-war projects
can't
correctly be loaded by the classloader.

Just want to be sure that there isn't an official resolution for such
kind of
project dependencies. That's a pity since I have to refactor all my
maven-1
web projects. :-(

-chris

Am Donnerstag, 16. März 2006 09:54 schrieb Olivier Lamy:
> Hi,
> Do you have set the dependency in project B to project A (type war). I

> think but not really sure ( ;-) ) this will be included in the next
> war plugin version [1] (try the snapshot). But for the version
> 2.0-beta-2, it doesn't work [2]. But for the moment if it's a share
> component just add a new module (type
> jar) with dependency to this in project A and B ?
>
> - Olivier
>
> [1]
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-war-plugin
> /s

rc/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/war/AbstractWarMojo.java?rev=385799
> &view=markup method buildWebapp()
>
> [2]
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/tags/maven-war-plug
> in

-2.0-beta-2/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/war/AbstractWarMojo.ja
> va?rev=321457&view=markup method buildWebapp()

---
>----------------------------------- Ce message électronique et tous les
> fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues dans ce message
( ci
> après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement à
> l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez
reçu ce
> message par erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le
détruire.
> Toutes diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous
> quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées de ce message,
sont
> interdites.

IT2media
GmbH & Co. KG