Szczepan,

I would not install them into a local repository. Consider your local repository nothing more than a local cache, but not the master repository for jars. Any jars you have that are not hosted on ibiblio or another public repository, host in your own internal corporate repository. In fact, I'd recommend setting up maven-proxy, so that all dependencies from the user's view are coming from your internal corporate repository.

Brad