Thanks very much for the help. I copied old-1.0-sources.jar and old-1.0-javadoc.jar and refreshed the Eclipse filesystem view and the Maven plugin found the source. It didn't find the javadoc, though. I don't know if that's a limitation in the plugin or if that's not the right name.

For now, at least, this is adequate since all the packages I really want linked docs for I also have sources for.

- Chris

Wayne Fay wrote:

PS- When I grow up, I want to be a Principal Scientist! ;-)
;-)

A. Chris Long           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Principal Scientist     703-652-1600 x207
Global InfoTek, Inc.    www.globalinfotek.com