First off, if you haven't already, you should probably review the
"Getting Started With Maven" guide on the Maven site.
http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/index.html

Every plugin has its own configuration etc. So you will need to look
at the Torque plugin documentation to find out what settings to use
etc. There should also be an example of how to use the plugin on the
Torque plugin page.

Assuming this is a build-time plugin, you will need to add the plugin
to your <build><plugins> section of your pom.xml, and it will be
automatically downloaded the next time you run "mvn ...".

Wayne