From: Mang Jun Lau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:34 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Continuum 1.0.3 RC require some tester

Sweet!  Thanks to the Continuum team for all the hard work.

_Mang Lau

Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/16/2006 04:33 PM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Continuum 1.0.3 RC require some tester

Hi,

I think it's time to release Continuum 1.0.3. This release will
incorporate 65 issues, including
some critical fixes. The full listing of fixes can be found here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10540&styleNa
me=Html&version=12330

If you're interested, you can take the current release candidate for a
test drive. The RC tarball is at:

http://maven.zones.apache.org/~continuum/builds/branches/continuum-1.0.x
/continuum-20060316.173001.tar.gz

Cheers,

Emmanuel

The contents of this email are intended for the named addresses and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error,
please contact UPCO head office on +44(0)113 201 0600 and then delete
the entire mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution,
disclosure or other use of information could constitute a breach of
confidence. Your co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Every effort has been taken to ensure that this email and any
attachments are virus-free. However, UPCO does not make any warranty
to this effect, and is not liable for any damage done by an infected
email message or attachment. UPCO recommends that all emails and
attachments are checked before opening.

All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message and its
attachements are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect
the views and opinions of The Ultimate People Company Ltd.