I am trying to write some documentations right now. Lack of
documentation has always been the worst enemy of Maven, people are a
bit afraid of it I think.

I am mainly writing a tutorial because I don't like the sparse guide
model right now. It isn't very user friendly. People are like "ok wich
one should I read first?" or "ok I see but what is has to do with all
the other sutff". I am trying to go a "trail-oriented" way.

See http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/The+Maven+2+tutorial

It is still in early stages but I will try to work on it a lot in the
coming week. Any comments and suggestions are welcome! After that it
will be up to the Maven team to decide if they want to publish it.

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada